RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ultimate How to Watch RPV Thread

Esqarrouth

Wanderer
The Ultimate How to Watch RPV Thread

Download the file: Removed by Jeff
Copy all the clients directly in your uo directory where client.exe is

Run razor,
In the "Welcome to Razor!" screen, click
Client Options --> Load Client --> Browse
Select the client you have to
Select your server as hybrid
Login and play !
(If you want to see item properties you have to login in any aos shard, I would give IPs but not sure if thats allowed, you can pm me tho or check uoconnect)

These are the clients you have to use, check the year the video was recorded
2004:5.0.6b
2005:5.0.7.1
2006:5.0.7.1
2007:6.0.1.7
2008:6.0.6.1
2009:6.0.6.1

This is a great guide for people to know what years certain clients changes that would affect RPVs,

my only concern is this part

Esqarrouth;837985 said:
Download the file:RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Please see: Forum Rules and Guidelines - RunUO - Ultima Online Emulation

particularly this part:

• We will not condone the trading of software on these forums. If you want to trade software, go elsewhere (yes this is our software piracy disclaimer). This goes for MUL files; Client files anything on your UO CD, or any other program by any other vendor that is not freely distributable.

Part of what keeps runuo away from the clutches of EA's lawyers is that RunUO doesnt require any of the copyrighted clientside files, and none are packaged with the software or available on this website. By having links to clientside files on the forums, even if not posted by a member of the RunUO team, it puts the site and software at risk. If a person really wants to find those client versions to view a RPV, they can find them on their own, either legally or illegally.