RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Title Bar Display Not showing reagents...

darthredeye

Wanderer
Title Bar Display Not showing reagents...

i have razor 1.0.12 and ive seen tons of screenshots of ppl that have the reagents show up in the title bar display, i have all the reagents checked in the counters list. all the other check boxes are checked

here is a screenshot of my setup on that particualr tab on razor

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/red_eye_knight22/ssforforums.png

for whatever reason i cant get it to show my reagents in the title bar, any ideas anyone on how to get this to work?

thx in advance

Morxeton

Sorceror
Set up your Razor shortcut to disable Desktop Composition. That way Aero is only disabled when playing UO. I don't know the extent of what causes it to be broken and with Zippy gone it's doubtful it will be looked in to. It's been a problem for quite a while.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Even if I wasn't gone, it would be at the bottom of my list. Interacting with complex parts of windows like drawing outside of your own window (the title bar is owned by Windows, not the application) is rather cumbersome. As it is, this works fine when you do as suggested and disable themes on UO only. Seriously how much effort is it worth putting in so people can have a pretty transparent titlebar?

Unless there is something else that turning off themes for UO only disables that is actually important?

Dramier

Wanderer
Zippy;830549 said:
Even if I wasn't gone, it would be at the bottom of my list. Interacting with complex parts of windows like drawing outside of your own window (the title bar is owned by Windows, not the application) is rather cumbersome. As it is, this works fine when you do as suggested and disable themes on UO only. Seriously how much effort is it worth putting in so people can have a pretty transparent titlebar?

Unless there is something else that turning off themes for UO only disables that is actually important?

Here's my suggestion FWIW:

Remove the titlebar display and add a tab in the Razor window that displays it instead. Thus eliminating the problem all the way around. Should be relatively simple to code and neatly fixes the problem. You could even leave the titlebar display in and just add that feature as a workaround/option.

The window would simply be a list of all the things displayed, and a "Setup" button that opens a small textbox where you enter in the {item} list and formatting just like the titlebar was. Just sayin'. ;)

Just my .02. I love Razor and have always used it when possible.

Deniztraka

Sorceror
i can't see the images of things such as regs, bandages, arrows etc.. in the bar even if i turned off aero display. what should i do?

Gloomshroud

Wanderer
I am having this issue as well. I have disabled Aero (via desktop composition in Properties tab), and I still see NO icons. Sorry for necro'ing the thread, it's just a valid concern I have. :D

Gloomshroud

Wanderer
Thank you! I'll give it a shot! Oddly though, this only JUST started occuring a few days ago. I don't recall doing anything differently. Also, on the RunUO site, I only see a dload link for version 1.x and the newest. Any pointers on a slightly more advanced version?