RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Connecticut community.

Evanonian

Sorceror
I don't know if anyone here from RunUO is from Connecticut, but I just wanted to show my love and support to those who lost their loved ones in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. And for all the children who had their whole life in front of them. My prayers go out to their families... I'm at a complete loss for words. :(

Attachments

• memorial.png
    memorial.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 19

Mortis

Knight
I am from Connecticut. Fortunately not from there as I have a nine year old daughter.

I could not even bare to feel their hell at this time. My daughters my life. Without her the world would be without me as I said I could not bare it. I would have to follow her.

Any one who kills children or even does anything to harm them should suffer an eternity.
Eternal torture to those that do is what they deserve.

m309

Squire
I'm originally from CT as well Mortis, and I share the same sentiments. I have a 9 year old daughter too, and two younger children. Theres a special place in whatever hell you want to believe in for bastards like that.