RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Token Player Vendor

Token Player Vendor

Description:
Just like a Player Vendor but a Player Vendor that deals in Token Currency

Installation:
Drop in Custom folder.

Notes:
Ideas for selling the token vendor deed is add this line of code to SBInnKeeper.cs:
Code:
Add( new GenericBuyInfo( "a token vendor deed", typeof( tokenvendordeed ), 9250, 20, 0x14F0, 0 ) );

Requirements:
Must have Dupre's Token System

***EDIT***
Sorry about that, I .rar'd the files and didnt notice that i cant upload .rar'd files. Here it is again in .zip version, I cant remember all the files I included so here are two of them let me know if I forgot something......

***EDIT***
Forgot the Gump, it is now included in the .zip file, thank you for your patience.

**Bug fixed**
Fixed a bug in Token Vendor that gave gold instead of tokens. Thank You Freya for letting me know of this!

Attachments

• TokenVendor FIXED.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 290

Tru

Knight
TheTwilight said:
You forgot the damn gump i think :(
Yep the gumps are missing
Code:
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Token System\PlayerVendorT.cs: CS0246: (line 370, colum
n 18) The type or namespace name 'Tokens' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Token System\PlayerVendorT.cs: CS0246: (line 499, colum
n 24) The type or namespace name 'PlayerVendor1OwnerGump' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Token System\PlayerVendorT.cs: CS0246: (line 542, colum
n 18) The type or namespace name 'Tokens' could not be found (are you missing a
using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Token System\PlayerVendorT.cs: CS0246: (line 653, colum
n 25) The type or namespace name 'PlayerVendor1OwnerGump' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Token System\PlayerVendorT.cs: CS0246: (line 733, colum
n 27) The type or namespace name 'PlayerVendor1BuyGump' could not be found (are
you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

lol sorry I havent been all there lately, here is the rest of it.

Ok I rezipped the above submission, that should do it, sorry bout all that I feel stupid now lol, anyway it should all be there now. If it isnt I am sure you all will let me know, an Thx Tru for posting the error so I knew exactly what I missed.

Attachments

• PlayerVendor1Gumps.cs
    16.6 KB · Views: 54

Thing

Wanderer
SphericalSolaris said:
Description:
Just like a Player Vendor but a Player Vendor that deals in Token Currency

Installation:
Drop in Custom folder.

Notes:
Ideas for selling the token vendor deed is add this line of code to SBInnKeeper.cs:
Code:
Add( new GenericBuyInfo( "a token vendor deed", typeof( tokenvendordeed ), 9250, 20, 0x14F0, 0 ) );

Requirements:
Must have Dupre's Token System

***EDIT***
Sorry about that, I .rar'd the files and didnt notice that i cant upload .rar'd files. Here it is again in .zip version, I cant remember all the files I included so here are two of them let me know if I forgot something......

***EDIT***
Forgot the Gump, it is now included in the .zip file, thank you for your patience.

just a side note when adding the deed to the "SBInnkeeper" the typeof (tokenvendordeed), has to match the caps in the "Token Vendor Deed.cs", ran into that when i added to my shard.

swppws

Wanderer
Great script.... Thanks for sharing this script good work..

Also where is SBInnKeeper.cs so i can make then sell the tokens vendor??

Freya

Wanderer
This is a great script, but there's one small bug with it that I found, when players go to collect their tokens from the vendor, it gives them gold into their bank rather then tokens.... but it's an easy fix, just need to go into the script and find the parts that say BankCheck, and just change them to read TokenBankCheck, then it will work fine and give token checks rather then gold to players collecting their profits... =) Very good script!

OH sorry my bad..
Will fix that right away, its funny out of all the script i have submitted this is the submission that i have jacked up the most.

habitat85

Wanderer
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\MYCUSTOMSHIT\PlayerVendorT.cs: CS0506: (line 54, column 24) 'S
erver.Mobiles.Vendor1Backpack.CheckHold(Server.Mobile, Server.Item, bool, bool)'
 : cannot override inherited member 'Server.Items.Container.CheckHold(Server.Mob
ile, Server.Item, bool, bool)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or ov
erride
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Eh?

freaky

Wanderer
I would appreciate if anyone could either help me fix the script or offer a script to replace. I found it affects playervendor1.cs as well. I have tried a few things, but so far nothings worked. And I have been so looking forward to getting my server upgraded to 1.0.0. This is the only thing that is standing in the way of success.