RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traps

Ye... the posting is exactly, where it should be. RunUO 1.0 currently lecks the normal tinkered traps, which are on OS.

Tannis

Knight
The only time a tinkered trap shows up on my tinkering menu on OSI is when I'm in a faction. That's why I said what I did.

blkdrac

Wanderer
if you goto the Tinkering skill page on Stratics and down to traps it will show that there are 3 non-faction traps (those not requiring silver to make) Dart, Explosion, and Poison traps.

theoneguff

Wanderer
This forum is for request for modification. These request are likely NOT going to be filled by the RunUO team, although we do read this forum from time to time.

Thanks!
no where in there does it say that these have to make RunUO like OSI

Phantom

Knight
theoneguff said:
This forum is for request for modification. These request are likely NOT going to be filled by the RunUO team, although we do read this forum from time to time.

Thanks!
no where in there does it say that these have to make RunUO like OSI

Read the rules, they also say no requests, so in order for this post to be legal it has to be a suggestion.

If somebody wants to do it for you, thats why there is a forum for modifications.

I am not somebody to listen to, I only know the rules, these are my views and mine alone.

slithers

Sorceror
Phantom said:
Read the rules, they also say no requests, so in order for this post to be legal it has to be a suggestion.

If somebody wants to do it for you, thats why there is a forum for modifications.

I am not somebody to listen to, I only know the rules, these are my views and mine alone.

it is a suggestion to include something that is missing and make this more OSI like which is the mission of the team.

there are lots of rules. one of them is even to leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators. but some feel that they do not have to obey the rules only point them out.

Phantom

Knight
slithers said:
it is a suggestion to include something that is missing and make this more OSI like which is the mission of the team.

there are lots of rules. one of them is even to leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators. but some feel that they do not have to obey the rules only point them out.

I am not trying to moderator the forums, I am telling theoneguff the rules, there is a big difference. I also was not talking about this post. This post is fine theoneguff, called the moderators out on a post they deleted, said it was gay they would do it.

Of course people forget this, and think I am trying to moderator the forums, when all I do is tell them they are rules. A moderator would just delete/lock the topics, I cannot do that, thus how can I moderator the forums?

Packer898

Knight
Stuby said:
I would love to see tinker traps added (the none faction kinds).

Yes there was tinker traps before factions was around. There is also a script package release in the Script Submissions forums that has these included in them. Now it is a pre-UO;r(HINT) package so you would have to pull the code and make it for AoS enabled shards but it gives you a great guide on how and what to change.