RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trinsic Sign Errors

Kenshin1591

Wanderer
Trinsic Sign Errors

Hello I believe I have the right board, but I'm not sure.. anyways the new RunUO looks great, just installed and everything's fabulous. But there's one problem that was wrong with the old RunUO and I was hopeing it would be fixed with the new version, but lol I can see it was attempted. In northern Trinsic, right next to the coast, there are a series of buildings that could be called a fort. In the previous RunUO, two signs were switched. The "Mess Hall" sign and one of the "Barracks" signs were switched. In the new version, still switched but another Barracks building. Just something to keep in mind in a couple of years when the new RunUO comes out. :) thnx for listening to my drable lol

Gandy897

Wanderer
You can change the sign names anytime u like [set name "xxx" where xxx is the name you would prefer was there.