RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twice = Draegen

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Twice = Draegen

Ok, well, recently I've come to the conclusion that Draegen and Twice are 100% alike (stupid, annoying, problematic), but are different people. As such, I have reported some of Draegen's ruder, unprovoked, and problematic posts. He should be banned, if only temporary.

I highly suggest that you also do the same, as he is the exact type of person that we do NOT want in OUR RunUO community. There is power in numbers, one person wont be enough, but maybe 5-10 respected members will be.

Yes I am expecting a flame from someone saying that I'm taking it too far, but we don't need Draegen in our community.

bzk90

Lord
I have reported several of draegens posts already. While I don't think flooding the moderators pm boxes is the solution perhaps we should create a serious poll on whether or not he should be banned....

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Ryan said:
The problem is we have a lot of users who are RunUO Snobs... Its ridiculous and it will be the downfall of further adoption of RunUO and will drive away more members of our community than it already has. A few of the development team members spoke recently and this kind of behavior will no longer be tolerated... from anyone.

If you read his original post, it would specify answering questions, but I believe it extends beyond just answering questions to constantly being a dickhead in 99% of your posts for no reason at all.

Slayer706

Sorceror
I think he should be banned, but the post you are quoting doesn't really apply. Draegen is not a snob. Snobs are people that act like they are better than everyone else. Draegen is just a little kid that hasn't learned to control him/her self yet. He/she posted in Starbucks and threw a hissy fit when his/her topic got hijacked. Where is that crying towel when you need one?

pacolaco2

Sorceror
I dunno. I can never find a damn towel. Although, I did manage to find some of Draegen's more positive quotes. Yes, this post is taking it too far, but this guy is a serious dickhead.

Draegen said:
shut the fuck up you moran i dont care who made the movie dont give a shit so kiss my white lilly ass.

fuck your puppies ill kill them to.

fuck faces go suck on you mom tit then come back tell me that some one made those just as plastic as you fucking pc you fuck tard.

manu is a brain dead stupid kid that thinks he knows it all what else new shut the fuck up you dumb piece of white trash shit, go back to your mobile home where you came from then maybe just maybe ill think you are smarter then that/

i bet you looked it up on google like a fuck tard you are.

and if you guys want to make this about puppies ill magle thos fuckers up ill hang them by there little piece of shit throat and burn them why the hang then pull them down bury them and watch my four wheeler run over there dead ass corpes. so kiss my lilly white ass

Draegen said:
LOL no just thought i post something totaly stupid and instalting but guess what i dont care if you like me love me or even hate me i dont give a flying ducks ass

plus if i get banned for that then half you nerds need banned for half the shit you said to others. lol my sig just makes you grind your teeth even more cause what i posted oh wait if you guys dont like me then why read my threads you fuck tards

Draegen said:
bzk90 shut up please

Draegen said:
dumb dumb dumb morans suites for me

The next quote is from a topic he started titled "nerds at starbucks"

Draegen said:
nerds nerds nerds jack this thread if you wish cause just for nerds if you read this means you like me cause you read my retarded posts like this. so i guess your retarded nerd.

Draegen said:
i hope your mouth gets glued shut i told you to stop reading my posts if you dont like me nerd

Starbucks @ RunUO.com Unmoderated forum for off-topic banter, screen shots, chit-chat and things of this nature. Flames are permitted, and you can pretty much do nearly anything within reason. No advertisements.

read title retard

Draegen said:
come on stop crying and bash back like the rest be a man bash me like the have done you cant then you need to move out of the threads.

NOther joke that you cant takr reported you cause you are a mommas boy man it was a joke stop crying ask the mods the didnt get a report form me cry baby

stop hiding behind what outkastdev says you dumb nerd because i dont mean to even hide behind any of that crap

i was flaming within reason

here within reason you guys called me a fucking retard in your own words by saying i didnt now shit about a movie i posted i was a movie you jacked my thread i just jacked you ass up with a instalt sto crying stop thinking im hiding behind that stupid unmod part i was ment for the flame if you cant handle the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen.

stop crying to mods all the time.

Draegen said:
shut up i dont give a shit about your wakin up instead lets talk about how soft the pillows are on your bed.

Draegen said:
well im not here to kiss ass and make friends i dont give a flying dog shit if you like me i said i was matue at first post never said i wasnt inmature you just opions i dont give a flying dog shit. oh well some one got mad oops im sry did i piss in you 15 yr old little soda

One word grow the fuck up or get over your self.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
BeneathTheStars said:
Ok, show a post outside of Starbucks that is like that.

I can't because he hides behind the "unmoderated" part of the description. He comes in here and decides to be an arrogant cock to everyone, thinking that he will get away with it, which he should not. Starbucks is the place where people will show their true colors, and Draegen has, he is an arrogant cock who thinks he is higher than everyone else.

NiteStar

Wanderer
pacolaco2 said:
I can't because he hides behind the "unmoderated" part of the description. He comes in here and decides to be an arrogant cock to everyone, thinking that he will get away with it, which he should not. Starbucks is the place where people will show their true colors, and Draegen has, he is an arrogant cock who thinks he is higher than everyone else.

Just everyone that thinks his posts are a waste place him on ignore, better that than drive the Mod's nuts with ban requests don't you think? If he/she has nobody to pi$$ off then problem solved.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Or just expand Thrice...
Actually it's not an expansion. Thrice's mission is to seek out and destroy stupidity on the forums.

A_Li_N

Knight
pacolaco2 said:
If you read his original post, it would specify answering questions, but I believe it extends beyond just answering questions to constantly being a dickhead in 99% of your posts for no reason at all.
I can think of quite a few people on these forums that do nothing but post nonsense in Starbucks, usually flaming or cussing or some other stupid shit that would get them kicked off if it weren't in Starbucks...doesn't mean they should be banned, means they should probably get a life.

Put him on ignore. He's been reported and that's all that needs to be done. When/if the moderators see their reports and so deem fit to ban him, it'll be taken care of. Until then, there's no need to constantly bring him up, as that will just fuel his fire (as dim as it is) and make him post more, since it's agrivating you.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
A_Li_N said:
I can think of quite a few people on these forums that do nothing but post nonsense in Starbucks, usually flaming or cussing or some other stupid shit that would get them kicked off if it weren't in Starbucks...doesn't mean they should be banned, means they should probably get a life.

Put him on ignore. He's been reported and that's all that needs to be done. When/if the moderators see their reports and so deem fit to ban him, it'll be taken care of. Until then, there's no need to constantly bring him up, as that will just fuel his fire (as dim as it is) and make him post more, since it's agrivating you.

I would have to agree......

bacaw

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
Or just expand Thrice...
Actually it's not an expansion. Thrice's mission is to seek out and destroy stupidity on the forums.
is that an open invitation to all RUO users who dont fit those specifications?

**EDIT**
@Alien very good point i couldnt agree more *still wants to know about Thrice tho*

bacaw said:
is that an open invitation to all RUO users who dont fit those specifications?

**EDIT**
@Alien very good point i couldnt agree more *still wants to know about Thrice tho*
Aye and even some that do. Thrice pwns all.

Draegen

Sorceror
You ant to put a stop to my mouthin off in starbucks then stop instalting me i made a post abpout a movie just talking about something cool or funny you go and post a smart ass reply i didnt bash no on in my first post about mangler but you sure the fuck replyed with a bashing post lets see who is the true star of dickheads you guys cause i wasnt even tryingto start a war post you started it by firing the first shot

Here is my post i qoute what o posted first

has any one seen the movie the mangler LOLmost stupid yet funnest old movie i have seen a killer steam iron machine LOL come one who ever made that movie was looking for fast buck.

Here is bzk90 reply to my post

well he edited it and changed it like a jack ass trying to start saying i started it well i have a print screen shot of what he first posted being a dick head so why should i be nice to people that are dickheads to me first. nice try on the edit buddy

but he post said someting like im a dumbfuck for not nowing something about the movie made by stephen king

And No im not twice

bzk90

Lord
I didnt edit my post...it clearly states at the bottom of each post whether it has been edited or not. You lose, try again