RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima Europe Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krohn

Page
Hi everyone!

I'm Krohn and I'm working on a project for 3 years about medieval Europe, with the same nations at the first time but you could be king of a nation ( by a Royal Houses System ) and declare war to another and conquer or annex the enemy. But, there will be people that they won't be happy with your government, so from the oppressed people of the old nation could rise to arms against the government and make a rebellion. A System of Trade that will provide of food and goods to another city for X time ( Depends the distance of both cities ) by land or sea. And if you pray to your God you will take more morale and fervour in the battle with the Religion System. The Feudal System or Feudalism its the political life of every noble in the court. If you get the Governor of a city, a province or a nation, you will have the hard work of make happy to your peasants or if you would risk your place, you could make slave to them and live the good life... But the peasant could call to arms...
And a lot of systems more!

Every persons would be important in the course of the history of this server!

And here is the beautiful map that I've been working for 3 years, enjoy it :)

Attachments

• mapaeuropa.JPG
    mapaeuropa.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 182

Pachacuti

Traveler
It looks like a cool idea, but I think it's going to be kinda hard to find enough players to make your idea work like you plan...:confused:

Krohn

Page
Maybe we could start with a few and most important nations, and if the number of players increase we will bring more expansions with new nations, systems, etc...!

Krohn

Page
And there will be zones in the cities where you could place your house inside the city.

Or if you want to fund a new city you can! Just place your house with your friend in a clear area, pay for the Fundation City Tribute to the king of the country where you are and in the next update you will have clobbestone in your city ( Every tile of clobbestone costs X gold ), cut down trees to get more space for your city ( This will cost a lot because trees won't grow up again ) and you can update your city with decoration, walls, ports, town hall, etc...!

I aint gonna lie, thats a pretty badass map. Not sure why africa/mideast/russia is mountainy though. I realize the focus is specifically on europe, but making it like the world ends when you leave it is kinda weird.\

Krohn

Page
Sorry, it's not an updated map. I will upload it in few.
Africa has the Mountain Atlas and I must separate South from North because any player could go to Lybia and get to Sweden in a step. Russia is because of population, once we get more people we will open the Caucasus and MidEast it's just geography, there are those mountains.
There will be a special focus on Muslims countries, becuase they will be at the first few people. I'm working on first update for Muslims called: Persian Nights that will open the doors to Iraq and Persia to have more space.
For the Christian knights there will be a lot of skirmish in the Muslims countries, so you will need to leave Europe to improve your character and vice versa with the Muslims in the Christian countries.

ya, the only reason i even mentioned it at all was because you have most of the ottoman empire available in that frame.

by the way, yopu may already know this, but you can change the eastern wrap point and put the underground stuff on a separate map

HeadClot

Page
WOW! That is a awesome Map!

I am working on a project ATM but I would love to talk about this map and how you made it.

Krohn

Page
I need to build all the cities, decoration, scripts, etc. I just have the map to lend or share with partners who wants to make a serious server.

Pakko

Traveler
great work nice to see a differant aspect of the game, this seems like alot of hard work has gone into the project and i hope it suceeds for you i will deffineley sign in when i hear of the release, this jus does sound and look so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.