RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima Europe Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Any updates on it? I'd like to see what it looks like now. Also, what are you using to build this map? Have you perhaps considered giving Praxiiz's Live Edit system a try? I believe it makes building/decorating cities much easier and faster (even faster if you are willing to mod/fix a few of the commands.)

Krohn

Page
I'm going to try Praxiiz's Live Edit, it's quite interesting, thank you for the info, Pure!
Updates:
- I just contacted with a member of this forum who ran a server for 3 years, so i'ts a great new!
- I fixed some points in the map as such as road/river tilesf.
- Built some buildings like castles, camps, etc... with CentreD ( Will try out Praxiiz's anyway :p )
- Less Atlas Mountain in North Africa, Scandinavian Mountains,
- Im sorry for the East-European people, but for now we wouldn't open more far than Rhin/Danube rivers. I expect to fill the map first with enough people and then open Novgorod!

I will post more news soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.