RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Ultima Live Map Streamer and Editor 0.97

No permission to download

MaG_PaW

Sorceror
hi, i have a problem, when i go into the shard i don't have any problem, but if i go out and i try to enter again, i can't, my runuo only say:
Code:
Client: **.**.***.**: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: **.**.***.**: Account 'USER' at character list
Reseting UltimaLive Major and Minor version for USER
Client: **.**.***.**: Disconnected. [0 Online] [USER]

and the only one option for i can enter again its change the ShardIdentifier in "UltimaLiveSettings.cs", but if i log out in game and try to enter agains this is repeat :S

Any can help me?

MaG_PaW

Sorceror
in Runuo.exe only this :
Code:
Client: **.**.***.**: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: **.**.***.**: Account 'USER' at character list
Reseting UltimaLive Major and Minor version for USER
Client: **.**.***.**: Disconnected. [0 Online] [USER]
and in the client: "Client.exe stopped working". this happened just after selecting character.

MaG_PaW

Sorceror
with 4.0.0.x i can try to enter (one time more) but if i use uosteam or a 7.0.0.x the client crash and in runuo say the same

MaG_PaW

Sorceror
if i use the client 7.0.32.3 client crash and runuo too.
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.2, Build 5104.34598
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.17929
Time: 23/12/2013 14:50:50
Mobiles: 2422
Items: 55
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: No se puede cargar el archivo DLL 'zlib64': No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
  en Server.Network.Compressor64.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality)
  en Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.WritePacked(PacketWriter src)
  en Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.Flush()
  en Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile(NetState ns)
  en Server.Mobile.SendGump(Gump g, Boolean throwOnOffline)
  en Server.Engines.VeteranRewards.RewardSystem.EventSink_Login(LoginEventArgs e)
  en Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
  en Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m)
  en Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick()
  en Server.Timer.Slice()
  en Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ **.**.***.**: (account = USER) (mobile = 0x977 'USER')

Gamble

Traveler
Wow I am having a really hard time getting this to work for some reason ...
Where does the MapAndStaticsVerifier fold go because it is causeing a lot of errors.... are there edits for it also ?

Praxiiz

Sorceror
That is a separate project. It's a WPF application that just checks to see if staidx points beyond the end of the statics file. You can safely ignore that entire folder. It's not really part of UltimaLive. It's just something testers use to find bugs.

The only files that should go inside your runuo scripts folder are the ones in the folder called "ServerSideScripts"

Gamble

Traveler
Ok I got it working but it doesn't create a shard identifier folder ... I need to figure out how to make it stop streaming the normal map0 through 5 maps because the flicker every 3 seconds is driving me nuts lol

fwiffo

Sorceror
I'll fix the server side script to move statics and the part to export statics. If you move a static the colors of other in same coords loose their color. If you export them the order is swapped. So the static that should be seen above the other in the same coord is shown below, loosing the graphical effect.

PS: to be clear, I think that the swap_on_export is a sort of problem with the sorting.

fwiffo

Sorceror
Currently, I've seen that on export there is a sort of "Sorting" the data before repack, it could be managed in a way to maintain the order of the statics in the same position, but that way even the speedup of the sorter looses any sense.

For the colour option, there are two ways: Mod the core so that the static target supports the COLOR option (this will need one mod even it another file in the scripts, I've already prepared a patch, but I would like to ear what others would like in this).
The other option is to create an interface to the static target and recalculate the hue later, after having received the target, this could be hand at first, but it's not really a definitive solution to me, only semplification of a problem.

Gamble

Traveler
Ok I have still yet to figure out how to get the Ultima live in the app data so I can put the original maps in to get rid of the streaming .... I have now come across another error I wanted to report. Every once in a while the screen goes completely black and I get "DirectSound SetVolume failed"

Praxiiz

Sorceror
This occurs when the screen is refreshing and the client sound manager tries to play a sound. I have a fix already that will go into the next release.

_Epila_

Sorceror
I've installed the latest version with RunUO 2.5 (github 887) with Client 7.0.34.x, RunUO started up with no problems with a custom map index 32, after the character creation, a loading pop up message showed telling me that the UltimaLive was importing the map files, but right after the importing process finished, the client crashed. Using latest UOSteam

fwiffo

Sorceror
Important bug fix Patch:

Sample case:
You have maps configured in your server to use original ones, for example:
Code:
RegisterMap( 0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 0, "Felucca",    MapRules.FeluccaRules );
RegisterMap( 32, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 0, "Dungeon semi-chiusi", MapRules.NoRecallGateIn );

if you leave things as they are, when modifying statics/lands you get the working set done live and patched to the clients, but on server RELOAD, the associated "virtual" map won't have the patched statics and maps, thus creating discrepances and non working areas.

The associated file fixes this issue on server load.

Attachments

• mapdefinitions.patch
    4.7 KB · Views: 4

fwiffo

Sorceror
[CRITICAL] CRASH BUG FIX FOR "IncStaticAlt" "DelStatic" "SetStaticID"

How to replicate:
Target a basehouse wall instead of a "real" statictarget, it will trigger an overflow or null exception

Fix:
Included patch

Attachments

• MapOperations.cs.patch
    1.3 KB · Views: 4