RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima SDK Binaries and Source

Ultima SDK Binaries and Source

Since they disappeared and I managed to snag a copy of the source, I'll repost them here for users.

Included is the compiled Ultima.dll and the sources with Visual Studio .Net project file.

Attachments

• Ultima.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,871
  • Ultima Source.zip
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,966

Necr0Potenc3

Sorceror
if the author reads this, is the source code correct?

I mean, check these lines in TileMatrix.cs

Code:
string mapDataPath = Client.GetFilePath( "mapdiff{0}.mul", index );
			string mapIndexPath = Client.GetFilePath( "mapdiffl{0}.mul", index );

if ( mapDataPath != null && mapIndexPath != null )
				m_LandBlocks = PatchLand( matrix, mapDataPath, mapIndexPath );

string staDataPath = Client.GetFilePath( "stadiff{0}.mul", index );
			string staIndexPath = Client.GetFilePath( "stadiffl{0}.mul", index );
			string staLookupPath = Client.GetFilePath( "stadiffi{0}.mul", index );

I thought the names were "mapdif.." "mapdifl.." "stadif.." "stadifl.." "stadifi.."

Necr0Potenc3 said:
if the author reads this, is the source code correct?

I mean, check these lines in TileMatrix.cs

Code:
string mapDataPath = Client.GetFilePath( "mapdiff{0}.mul", index );
			string mapIndexPath = Client.GetFilePath( "mapdiffl{0}.mul", index );

if ( mapDataPath != null && mapIndexPath != null )
				m_LandBlocks = PatchLand( matrix, mapDataPath, mapIndexPath );

string staDataPath = Client.GetFilePath( "stadiff{0}.mul", index );
			string staIndexPath = Client.GetFilePath( "stadiffl{0}.mul", index );
			string staLookupPath = Client.GetFilePath( "stadiffi{0}.mul", index );

I thought the names were "mapdif.." "mapdifl.." "stadif.." "stadifl.." "stadifi.."

Thats how the source came when I got it from Orbsydia.

what is this SDK. Sorry, sounds like dumb question, i'm not a prgrammer.

I am looking for something to make my own executable for Ultima Online to launch staright to my server and bypass the OSI patching system. Anyone know how I could do that, and what software would I have to have to do it?

----------------------------------------
Chris Walker
Mystic Realms

Serp

Sorceror
SDK means Software Development Kit. You can use it to make your own applications take advantage of Ultima's features.
You can get the UOGateway SDK to make an app that does nothing except launch UO and set the login server to your server ip. However, as you said you're not a programmer you'll probably have difficulties making it.

Phantom

Knight
ukyo said:
Yeah, agreed. I'm a C guy myself and wanted to check this out, but it looks kinda ancient...

There is nothing wrong with it.

There is only 2 thinks that need updating about it, thats not even required to use it.

Phantom

Knight
devilstail said:
What exactly is the Ultima SDK?

if someone would be so kind so explain to me

Thx devils

Allows a programmer to do several functions that works with the client and data files.

If your not a programmer, then you have no use for it, and thus should not be downloaded.

Xisset

Wanderer
It keeps redirecting me to the insufficient priveleges / not logged in page when I try to download these ..

Also: where can I get a copy of the RunUOv1 source? I recall it used to be available somewhere, but I haven't kept up with this community in 8 months or so.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
*takes a chainsaw to the 2+ month old zombie thread*

And the RunUO Source appears to be gone. . .I'm guessing/hoping it's because the 2.0 will be posted soon. :D

I'd rather wait for a finished product than have them rush it out though, patience is a virtue I have learned well!