RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UltimaSDK find location?

hcker2000

Wanderer
UltimaSDK find location?

I cant seem to figure out what the ref int's should be for ultima.client.findlocation Any information on this would be super great. Also if the maker of ultima sdk is reading plz add suport for clients with titalbars that are renamed from ultima online.

Phantom

Knight

All the information you need is found in the dll itself. I know Visual Studio has an object browser, I believe Sharp Developer has one too.

Not difficult to look at what arguments it takes and input them.

I believe samples are just silly at this level of programing, so I wont be able to do it maybe somebody else will.

good luck.

hcker2000

Wanderer
tnx man now that I got that working I need to know if there if in the newest sdk there is a way to send text to a uo client thats tital bar isnt "ultima online"?

hcker2000

Wanderer
well after playing with your software i have to say im doing some thing very wrong. when i do a find location it takes a long time every time. In your software it loads the updates very fast (real time almost). Nerest I can figure out is it loads the whoal map at start up then moves it around. Is this any ware near corect? Also if you could post a very very simple example of the same thing that would help me alot. thnx

Melanius

Wanderer
@Krrios: could you fix the "http://www.runuo.com/uosdk_example_map.zip" link, 'cause it currently does not work, and i'd like to take a look at this.
thanks

Revan

Sorceror
Yeah, i'd also like to have a look..
But hey, no pressure man, no pressure (<-Not sure if it seemed sarcastic, its not supposed to =P)

hcker2000

Wanderer
yea im useing the newest sdk so i did Ultima.Client.Calibrate()

i think thats the command. I made sure in my program it was right