RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to establish connection.....

Unable to establish connection.....

i have downloaded sallos from 3 different links and also installed all the network, directx things and disabled my firewall im still not sure what to do.

Kennyd

Sorceror
I have the same problem =/

I got directx 9.0c and I installed mdxredist.msi

it boots up errorless, but just wont connect to the sallos server...

edit: I've been browsing through all the threads in this so called "support" section. I don't see many problems being solved... is there any actual SUPPORT?
Do the creator(s) of Sallos even look at this forum?

Kennyd

Sorceror
even if the server was online... that doesnt change the lack of support lol

and how should I know the server is actually online at some times when nothing about it is posted here? I've never seen it online yet...

Kennyd

Sorceror
Suil Ban;746393 said:
God forbid you have to go a few hours without Sallos before you go off on a rant about the lack of support.

few hours (which were actually days before I posted) turned into well over a week now...

Is it still a sin to ask for support now?

edit: From the threads I've seen here, I bet some people have been waiting for months, not hours
but I guess I have to wait that long too before I have to right to get support? :p

Kennyd

Sorceror
Suil Ban;748148 said:
I have not had any login troubles in quite awhile. Perhaps you did something to get banned from the service?

I was never able to connect, ever, so how could I get banned?