RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to remove all items

LFFPicard

Sorceror
Hi all,

Again I am looking at setting up my shard, one day I will finish. But until then it's all learning!
I looked at some of my old posts and replies to it and some is not relevant, I set up custom maps to replace Tram/Fel - I logged into my server deleted all the items on me and in my pack and went to each facet and cleared the facets.

Now, the system still says there are items and a mobile. I understand the mobile is me, a couple of the items are my hair etc. But there is some persistant spawners and other things I found in [global interface. It will not let me delete them, bring them to my pack or location or let me go to them. I am trying to start clean so if anyone has any info on what they are and how to get rid of them if I can please let me know.

Find my [global interface attached with the list.

Thanks!

Attachments

• global interface.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6

LFFPicard

Sorceror
Yeah I thought I had not saved it from last time as when I loaded it this morning it had 60 odd spawners.
I removed them and closed the server, opened it this afternoon and there still deleted so that's all good. These ones in my attachment wont delete. I am being a little OCD in trying to have the [global interface clean before I start, but also wondered what they actually are.