RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Unfreeze Single Target?

Evanonian

Sorceror
[Unfreeze Single Target?

Hello everyone!

I recently just got the hang of this Freezing/Unfreezing and I must say It's fun! :p

However, it ownly lets you do you a selected area, is there a way to single target a single static to unfreeze?

not that i know of, but for area can target it for both cursors and it will just be the square it is on
thne can remove/move that item and refreeze if other items are there

Evanonian

Sorceror
That's what I been doing and it's ben getting tedious for some of the area's I've been doing, I can't find the "Free/Unfreeze" command anywhere because I was gonna attempt to make it support the "[Single" Multiplier.

i believe it is in the core is why you can not find it

that or in the one of the ones that have multiple commands in it

that is where searching for text inside of files helps

just thinkling about it - try - admingump in the gump directory - might give you a clue where it is at, since it calls it also

Evanonian

Sorceror
I believe I found it.

In Scripts/Commands/Statics.cs

Code:
                                           public static void Initialize()
		{
			CommandSystem.Register( "Freeze", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( Freeze_OnCommand ) );
			CommandSystem.Register( "FreezeMap", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( FreezeMap_OnCommand ) );
			CommandSystem.Register( "FreezeWorld", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( FreezeWorld_OnCommand ) );

CommandSystem.Register( "Unfreeze", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( Unfreeze_OnCommand ) );
			CommandSystem.Register( "UnfreezeMap", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( UnfreezeMap_OnCommand ) );
			CommandSystem.Register( "UnfreezeWorld", AccessLevel.Administrator, new CommandEventHandler( UnfreezeWorld_OnCommand ) );
		}