RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Cartographer

that would be up to the uo cartographer developer, not razor

Really, he could make it track the player without either of those programs, but he specifically chose not to so that it would be EA approved.

Thagoras

Sorceror
I was just playing with it and they seem to communicate just fine...on my system anyway. Thanks, by the way, for posting this link. This is a pretty cool app. Nicer than UOAM....still need to work with labels. Perhaps something with your setup.

Jeff

Lord
Razor supports the UOA API, so any app that uses it will work with Razor, in this case, this app does.

fyi, those using custom map sizes (ie 6144 x 4096 old fel/tram size before ML widening, Only size Dragon mod 9 will take), who have an error when rebuilding the maps, you can change the dimensions for the facet in the xml file in UOCartographer's directory and it will work and display fine.

Jeff

Lord
HellRazor;823272 said:
Kind of cool to see a new UOAM clone. Wonder if he used UOAtlas as a base?

It is a .Net app. Would be terrible if he did without releasing the source. Looks obfuscated though.

I doubt he based it off of uoatlas. If I'm wrong I'll stop using it, but I really doubt he did. The entire app feels different (better)

Lonky

Sorceror
Well, when I initially posted this, I hadn't actually tried the program. I had read on a few message boards that player tracking didn't work, and decided not to bother.

After reading replies here, I installed the program, and it tracks my player perfectly. I also dropped my map files from UOAM into the UOCartographer directory, and now have all my much loved Icons and locations.

Once house tracking it implemented, I will have no use for UOAM at all.

Thanks!!