RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Localization 2.0

Ummm no matter how we go at it it says that we are and I quote:

MyRunUO Spawner: Access Denied

You are trying to access a restricted area.

We are Sorry, but this section of our site is for Registered Users Only.

You can register for free by clicking here, then you can
access this section without restrictions. Thanks.

I can see that there are two registered users. But when ever someone clicks on Register they get the above message. Its not a case of not entering a valid e-mail as we don't even get that far.

This may have something to do with it. :) Forum is locked
Which is what it says at the bottom of the forum page. Stands to reason if the forum is locked that more than likely the admins are working on it or simply forgot to unlock it

ssalter

Account Terminated
Nothing there but some advertisement copy for myrunuo...no forums, no download, no topics, no nothing. lol. I even registered to see if "secret" areas were hidden.
Considering the undated note about getting ready for college I am guessing you pulled all content from the site and are letting it just lapse?

Phantom

Knight
Clearly you missed the text that said he wasn't going to support MyRunUOSpawner anymore.

Plus he doesn't have the source code to this program anymore, thus cannot support it.

Liacs

Sorceror
problems?

Sorry to dig this up again... but apparently I have similar troubles like others here: I can't open my cliloc.enu file...

Look at the picture...

I tried it with all the cliloc files and always the same message... can anybody help me here?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Neues Bild.bmp
    279.6 KB · Views: 37

Mideon

Page
Ya I'm afraid I'm getting the same thing as Liacs.....did OSI change the formatting of the clilocs or something semi-recently? Anyone have a method to alter the clilocs anymore?

*Edit: Scratch that...re-dl'd it and it works. Not really sure what I was doing..but meh :p

Liacs

Sorceror
I redownloaded this thrice. Closed all programms, even restarted the pc, copied the file to another folder, made it readable only and changed it back to make sure it is writable and it still won't work...

sullivan

Wanderer
Liacs;716149 said:
Sorry to dig this up again... but apparently I have similar troubles like others here: I can't open my cliloc.enu file...

Look at the picture...

I tried it with all the cliloc files and always the same message... can anybody help me here?

Thanks a lot!

I "kill" this quest :) solve: install .net 1.1 all right!:D:D:D