RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Localization 2.0

FungosBauux said:
Hi.. when I create an entry on cliloc.enu ... it gets a number 600000 ... But when I try use it on a context menu it ContextMenuEntry(600000, 12) .. it gets the string from number 3010176 ... anybody can help me to get my string displayed at context menu?

Context Menus only display Clilocs beginning with 300. If you want to add clilocs that can be used with context menus, you'll have to search for blank clilocs in the 3000001 - 3009999 range.

kombain

Wanderer
I have a few questions about clilocs, UO Localization etc:
I want to localize UO to polish, so I've opened cliloc.enu, edited some entries (i.e. "Your skill in ... has increased by ..." to " Twoja umiejetnosc ... zwiekszyla sie o ..."). I saved this, saved patch file to patch.xml and run UO Patch.exe. Everytthing is ok, size of cliloc.enu has been changed. The question is, why there is no changes in the game? When some skill increases there is still english message... Should i change something in client or in runuo scripts? There are no polish clients in polish stores ;-)

That cliloc, even though its defined in the cliloc.enu file, is not used by the client. The one the client uses is in one of the skills .mul file.

kombain

Wanderer
I've tried to change other clilocs - like "You are dead." that appears on black screen when char is dead. I've tried to change "Pathfinding!" too.. but without any results. Any other ideas what is wrong? Or tell me which cliloc i must change to see results in the game, then i will know that this really works..

Eri

Wanderer
It doesn't work. I did everything like you said in 1st post and nothing changed. Whatever what word or what sentence I change and save and patch there are no results in the game. Now I have new file "cliloc.enu.temp" in UO folder and there is changed "cliloc.enu", but even changed it is still the same english text in UO.

Messiah2

Sorceror
Is it possible to modify others enu files ??? I want to translate game completely, but I can't! I can't modify other enu files except cliloc.enu, I don't know which coding is used.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
whats your new site?
cause seven got the site up under a new host much better one i might add.

kirax2

Wanderer
I just wanted to say Thank You so much for this program. It's really going to help me out! ^_^
-Janice
aka Sparkle!

Torm

Wanderer
Broken site

Outcast can you fix your web site so we can register and get the download ? or at least get it posted back here in the meantime ?

tks

Torm said:
Outcast can you fix your web site so we can register and get the download ? or at least get it posted back here in the meantime ?

tks

Registration should work fine. I've already had 2 people join today. Make sure you entered a valid e-mail address b/c registration requires user activation via e-mail.