RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UOFiddler: Mass Import XML?

Safera

Page
Has anyone used the mass import feature of UOFiddler?

I created the sample xml file and was looking through it:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--
MassImport Control XML
Supported Nodes: item/landtile/texture/gump/tiledataitem/tiledataland/hue
file=relativ or absolute
remove=bool
Examples:
<item index='195' file='test.bmp' remove='False' /> -> Adds/Replace ItemArt from text.bmp to 195
<landtile index='195' file='C:\import\test.bmp' remove='False' />-> Adds/Replace LandTileArt from c:\import\text.bmp to 195
<gump index='100' file='' remove='True' /> -> Removes gump with index 100
<tiledataitem index='100' file='test.csv' remove='False' /> -> Reads TileData information from test.csv for index 100
Note: TileData.csv can be one for all (it searches for the right entry)-->
<MassImport>
  <item index="195" file="test.bmp" remove="False" />
  <item index="1" file="test.bmp" remove="True" />
  <landtile index="0" file="" remove="False" />
  <texture index="0" file="" remove="False" />
  <gump index="0" file="" remove="False" />
  <tiledataland index="0" file="" remove="False" />
  <tiledataitem index="0" file="" remove="False" />
  <hue index="0" file="" remove="False" />
</MassImport>

Now, this seems to only allow a copy & replace...but what if I want to ammend my tiledata so as not to overwrite something I already have?

<tiledataitem index='100' file='test.csv' remove='False' /> ->
So this would fine index 100 in test.csv, but what if I want to insert it at index 1000, as opposed to put it in index 100?

Hrm...Also, wonder how to import all, not just one....or, better yet, all "different" (as there is some "compare only differences" in the compare plugins)

Has anyone ever worked with the Mass Import xml before?

HellRazor

Knight
I think you can open test.csv and change the itemID there (making sure there were no duplicates), and then use the new itemID in mass import xml to make it save to a different location.