RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[UOL] Terrain Tile Error?

I don't understand what is going on. I'm using Sythen's version (or his download?) of UOL and I'm using client version 7.0.7.3. Does anybody have any idea what is causing this? Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks in advance!

KnightD

Sorceror
OK, and yes I am the creator of UOL.
Do you have an image ( the bitmap ) of the area.
That will help in seeing what the problem is.
Two items in the image tell me that you varied heights for the water. The height should be the same for a area. The other problem looks like you tried air brush grass on to the rough stone. if you are tring to put grass patchs into the rough stone, then make the grass a 2x2 pixel.
KnightD
I don't understand what is going on. I'm using Sythen's version (or his download?) of UOL and I'm using client version 7.0.7.3. Does anybody have any idea what is causing this? Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks in advance!

Sure, here you go. Before I start on a new map, I always do a series of tests in order to troubleshoot and test errors that might occur. This is why this map is so plain. I'll upload both the terrain and the altitude files. Also, not sure if it makes a difference, but it is on the Malas facet.

Thanks, KnightD!

Edit: I don't know why it's not uploading as an attachment here on RunUO, so I uploaded it off-site.
https://rapidshare.com/files/3215483348/Map3.rar

KnightD

Sorceror
Sure, here you go. Before I start on a new map, I always do a series of tests in order to troubleshoot and test errors that might occur. This is why this map is so plain. I'll upload both the terrain and the altitude files. Also, not sure if it makes a difference, but it is on the Malas facet.

Thanks, KnightD!

Edit: I don't know why it's not uploading as an attachment here on RunUO, so I uploaded it off-site.
https://rapidshare.com/files/3215483348/Map3.rar

Facet does not matter.
I looked over the images and they look simple enough, though i do not see where the above image is.
KD