RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UOLandscaper Photoshop Tutorial - Realistic Land Shapes

Sythen

Sorceror
This is a [.pdf] tutorial that shows you how to create realistic land shapes that you can use with UOLandscaper and even Dragon. I also added a brief segment on how to make the shapes you like into brushes so that you can save and use them at a later date for other maps. I hope everyone enjoys this. I will add more tutorials in the future as time permits.

For those interested, I also have been giving live video tutorials via TeamViewer for a few years now for CentrED and Photoshop. Send me a PM if you're interested in that and we'll set up a time.

Attachments

• UOL Realistic Land Shapes.pdf
    389.4 KB · Views: 60
  • UOL Action Scripts.rar
    762 bytes · Views: 23
  • UOL Map Brushes.rar
    347.6 KB · Views: 27

Sythen

Sorceror
Sorry Foul I don't use gimp and therefore I have no clue as to whether or not gimp is compatible with photoshop action scripts or brushes, however the process should be the same if gimp has the same filters as photoshop and you follow the same directions... ie... making sure the foreground is black and the background is white... then using the filter clouds and then cutout... however I don't know how one would make brushes with gimp. I'm sorry about that; but you know that Adobe Photoshop is free to use for 30 days as a free fully functional trial :)