RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UOReload, Pre- Ren Shard looking for staff.

Gracekain

Wanderer
I am taking it back. Back to the days when Felucca was the only facet and players had to fight for themselves. Back before care bears and cry babies. Back before flashy shards and staff that don't let players play.

But i need help. I am looking for staff members to help me finish what I have started and only those with the same vision as I will be accepted. Tho I am always open for suggestions. Currently looking for 1 other Owner/Developer (scrips/webpage/GFX/ etc.). Those Decorators who love to decorate, an Admin ( to manage staff ), GM's, and a Counselor or 2. Those who apply for decorating must know how to use Pandora and will be considered for permanent staff positions. This will be a small staff, can't have too many hands in the pot ;)

Shard Specs:
RunUO v2.3.
Latest UO Client v7.0.31.0.
Felucca rule set.
Young Dungeon.
Increased Resource gains.
Few custom Mobs.
Factions.
AOS houses.
Paragons.
And more.

For more info or staff request,
Visit us online at: www.UOReload.com (work in progress)
Email me at: [email protected]
or you could PM me here.

Or if you want, I would appreciate if you log onto my shard ;)
184.187.128.112 port: 2593

Gracekain

Wanderer
The Admin position has been filled. Room for 2 GM's, and 2 Decorators. Also interested in a spawn master, the server is spawned, just need some tweaking.

Visit us at:
Http://www.uoreload.com

Or just log on and speak with me in person.
184.187.128.112 port: 2593

Hope to see you in game.

Gracekain

Wanderer

As of right now we are still looking for staff members. Visit us at http://www.UOreload.com to find out how to become part of our team. We area also looking for and accepting testers. Rewards (possible staff positions) will be handed out to testers who stick with the shard throughout testing and into Live status. You do not have to be active daily to be an effective tester. The staff and I would love to hear your suggestion and use your ideas to make this shard great.

UOReload

1. Shard Era is drung the Pre-t2a Era.
  2. Latest release of the RunUO Emulator.
  3. Newest patch of Ultima Online. No more having to download shard specific files.

Account / House restrictions:
  1. Four ( 4 ) Players Per account.
  2. Two ( 2 ) Accounts allowed per IP .( exceptions can be made )
  3. One ( 1 ) House per Account.

UOReload Shard Character Features:
  1. New players receive "a new player house deed" on character creation, to be used to claim your very own plot of land.
    Or can be sold to vendors for 100 gold. You will not be able to buy it back.
  2. Faster skill Gains.
  3. New Player Dungeon.
  4. Beta and Alpha testers will receive wearable items in recognition of their help in making UOReload great!
  5. Houses decay much slower.

House Features

1. Housing Allowed in Brit Farmlands.
  2. Housing Allowed in New Magincia
  3. Houses decay more slowly.
  4. AOS Housing.
  5. House Placement tool Or house deeds can be used to place houses.
  6. NPC's will refund 100% of gold for house deeds.
  7. Placing a house with a house deed costs the same as using a house placing tool, minus the cost of the tool.

Armour and Weapons:

1. Pre-AOS Weapons and Armor. (Vaq, Power, Invul, Etc.)
  2. GM made Weapons and Armor.
  3. NO custom made Weapons or Armour.
  4. Runic Weapons and Armour.

Custom Rares System w/ Timers:

1. Daily Rares.
  2. Stealable Rares.
  3. Unique Rares.
  4. NPC Vendor and Creature Wearable rares.
  5. Clothing Rares. ( Beta Testers Sash )

New Magincia

1. Player Housing allowed.
  2. Custom Basic NPC Town with Bank.
  3. Potential for a player ran town.
  4. Player Vendor Hotspot.
  5. Roads.
  6. Allot of tamables

Paragon Creatures:

Paragon creatures are a special kind of creature. They can be recognized by their Red color and the text (Paragon) after their name.
Anytime a creature spawns, it has a 1 in 20 chance of becoming a Paragon, which means that it will have greatly enhanced stats, skills, and loot.

1. Paragon Chests.
  2. Challenging Mobs.
  3. Enhanced drops (amount and quality).
  4. Paragons drop More gold than normal.
  5. A chance at Special Paragon Loot. The tougher creature killed, the greater the chance to receive a special item

New Player Dungeon
Currently the New Player dungeon "Noob Dungeon" is open to all players. The noob dungeon provides an easily accessible and quick place for new players to get started. Here are some features:

1. PvP Restricted
  2. Custom Dungeon.
  3. Weak but fast monster spawn.
  4. Many themes throughout the dungeon.
  5. Different types of monsters; Melee and Magic.
  6. Protection on death.
  7. Town access from Brit.
  8. Forge access.
  9. Rats!!

The staff and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you online soon.

More features will be added as they develop.