RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating from 2.1 to 2.3???

UOExtreme

Sorceror
Hello there Ive been away from Runuo for some time now I have a fully running server that I can no longer play on useing the Newest UO Client can some one please refresh my memory on how to update my server from 2.1 to 2.3?? thank you so much for your time!!!

Mortis

Knight
A lot depends on any custom files/systems you have on your old server. You would need to add them to your new. Fire it up and see if you get any errors. Fix them. Then drop in your old Saves folder and see if it will load. If not then you will need to address why.

UOExtreme

Sorceror
A lot depends on any custom files/systems you have on your old server. You would need to add them to your new. Fire it up and see if you get any errors. Fix them. Then drop in your old Saves folder and see if it will load. If not then you will need to address why.

I thank you very much for your help I did get everything so far I think working I Upgraded to 2.5 and everything works 100% Thank you again...