RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Usable Statics / Carving Bodies

Makaar

Sorceror
STEALABLE Loot in Chests

COUPLE OF QUESTIONS THAT CAME UP:

Ok, I had my other questions answered, so I had another one pop up:

1. How do I make loot stay in chests/whatever and respawn after its been stolen or taken? And will people call guards if its taken in their site (that's what I want).

I didn't have much luck with my guard goal in my last thread, so I hope I can get these taken care of. Thank you all very much for all the help you've given me so far!

Tannis

Knight
Makaar said:
COUPLE OF QUESTIONS THAT CAME UP:

1. I came across a usable static script but its old and doesn't work with 2.0. Does anyone know how I can make items that are usable, but can't be picked up? Like I recall alcohol, vegetables in fields, and various other stuff being edible back in the day...not sure. I want to have it like that again.

2. I know you can carve bodies of like enemies for hides and stuff, but how can I implement the old way where you would carve somebody's corpse and it would have like a head, arms, limb, torso, etc. and be labled "head of ___"? This is when PKing was fun!

I didn't have much luck with my guard goal in my last thread, so I hope I can get these taken care of. Thank you all very much for all the help you've given me so far!
I know with RunUO 1.0 you could carve the bodies of players and they would come out with the parts and the head would be labeled. I'm not sure about 2.0 though. That's something I haven't looked at.