RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vendor Method/Value

Murzin

Knight
Vendor Method/Value

ok... how about this request:

1) to be able to put spawners in npc vendor backpacks that will spawn in the pack on the spawner

2) and a value for GMs to put a default value on that item

use:

say i wanted to use a vendor to spawn like a bag of ammo... i have an item scripted with the contents of that bag so it adds that bag when someone buys it... with it on a respawn timer. but when it re-spawns it will use the value i set in the script as the default price. like for bank crystals, bank bells, or bank stones so a gm doesnt have to add them manually.

reason for this is because i dont see an updated or improved version of raelis vendor stones that have unlimited quantity :(

i guess someone could create a custom vendor with the items in his list but i figure this would be a nice and possibly easier way for people to do it without knowing how to do it by adding/creating a custom vendor.