RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vendor tiles ???

keymaker

Wanderer
vendor tiles ???

A while back, i got a script called vendor tiles. they were tiles, that when placed, a player could buy the plot and a vendor would pop up. If anyone has them, can you please send it to me or post them? i searched all the forums, and the system that dosent work is there, but not the one that does work LOL. thanks...

Joeku

Lord
1. Requests aren't allowed, please read the rules.
2. Just have a GM place a Vendor Rental Contract wherever you want ;)

keymaker

Wanderer
allright. excuse me for asking for a little help. I'm sure glad your here to police people. If asking for a simple script isnt allowed, then what are people supposed to do if they want/need something?! is it really so bad to ask for help?!

Courageous

Wanderer
Well, he's right: you're not supposed to make requests, although I don't really find that this sort of "request" is the sort of thing that was meant. Anyone who has been around the modding community has encounter the 12 year olds that plead and beg for you to write your code for them and so forth. That's really what that rule is for, IMO. It could have just as easily been written "don't be pathetic." :)

Anyway, perhaps someone will chime in as to the known location of the (working) vendor tile system. If not, perhaps you can be motivated to fix the current one and post?

keymaker

Wanderer
well, the broken one i refer to is the landlord one. it just does not work, and thats the one they keep (go figgure lol). i have searched every archive i own and it just isnt there :( it was a really super cool system and i had it on my last shard. i sure hope someone has a copy of it.

thanks for not flaming me lol

keymaker

Wanderer
wow really cool system. but not exactly what i am looking for. this is a vendor tile. you [add vendortile and put the contract for it on a prize stone or vendor. they buy the contract and pick a spot in the "mall" and poof. its that simple. Anyone ? please ??