RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Video Tutorial] Creating A Partial Hue Item

m309

Squire
*thumbs up*

Otimpyre, what version of Paint Pro are you using? I have Gimp, but that seems a little more "dumbed down" (for lack of a better term) for someone just starting out with custom art creation.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Paintshop pro 5.0 *outdated* But, photoshop, gimp, or newer versions of paintshop all pretty much have the same ability to achieve what I have done. They often just have diff names for functions such as skew is transform in photoshop. Ect.. The paste into function I think is seen only in paintshop. But, you can still paste and move in the others. I can do all this in any of those programs but, I stumble about and would look like an idiot teaching all this in programs I am not as nimble with. I have used paintshop pro 5.0 for about 12 years. Sorry bout that.

otimpyre

Sorceror
The new version is Corel PaintShop Pro X4. Which I have yet to master. I also use photoshop 7.0 sometimes. And I don't like gimp however I had it played with it and never used it really after that. Its a good program don't get me wrong I just didn't like the feel of it.