RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need a "Script" forum :)

SickLab

Wanderer
We need a "Script" forum :)

Since RunUO is out, some people (like me) would want to spare their work with the community.

I have just created the Begging skill, and i want to share it with this community.

So a Script Forum, could be nice for such a thing.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Yeah, probably do need a script forum... :)

"In the plans" for the site is of course a Scripts section which will allow you to upload your scripts for the whole world to use...

And may (I promise nothing, poor Tim is so busy ;-) ) even have some type of rating system....

SickLab

Wanderer
Well, here is what we need:

a New "Help" section, with the following forum:

- General Help
- Script Help
- Tutorial

A new "Scripts" section in the forum, with the folowing forum:

- NPC
- Items
- Misc

Someting like that :)

S

soundwav

sicklab i think that would help alot, cause it would be alot easyer to look in the section you are trying to do/script and then ask for help if noone has posted about that befor.
the tutorial's should be locked and sticky if good ones are posted that way you dont get alot of replys that are not needed. or maybe a place we could send tutorials and if they are good then the dev's post it with credit for those who want it.