RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weight of Gold

Shroud

Wanderer
I don't know if everybody is wondering the same thing but I've noticed "gold coins" are really really heavy. I was on my test server and I created 50k in gold and I didn't even have anything else on me and I was fatigued in one step. I would suggest the weight of this be fixed to a reasonable number. I myself would put it to where it didn't weigh anything. I did it in sphere so I know its possible can't think of a reason for it to be not possible in Run UO.

Foster

Account Terminated
This may be incorrect information, but im lead to believe that the weight of gold coins is not able to be modified as it is client side.
Please be sure to research this furhter as this is just something i have found before and thought intresting, soon to be knowing that there isnt or is no easy way to modufy this.

Iomega0318

Sorceror
If I am not mistaken you should be able to modify that in the /Scripts/Items/Misc/Gold.cs,

I believe you would modify this section near the top:
Code:
		public override double DefaultWeight
		{
			get { return ( Core.ML ? ( 0.02 / 3 ) : 0.02 ); }
		}