RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome back Starbucks...

Iomega0318

Sorceror
lol.. I saw a new post and was like really.. did he really reopen this shit..
been gone like a month and come back to this.. what the fuck?

but no really, about time lol I hated staying "on topic" not that anyone really did anyways :)

What in the hell?

I go on hiatus for a long ass time from runuo. I come back like 6 months ago or something and used Jeffs CUO( which I loved a ton ). I went back on hiatus and finally felt like getting back into it again and now theres a 'new' cuo coming out and Jeffs is gone. Not only that but jeff is gone? I was going to rant but was like .... fuck theres no starbucks I don't have shit to say on topic. And now... a starbucks again? Srsly. What the fuck RunUO, make up your goddamn mind.

Much love fuckers, missed all you assholes. :p

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
What in the hell?

I go on hiatus for a long ass time from runuo. I come back like 6 months ago or something and used Jeffs CUO( which I loved a ton ). I went back on hiatus and finally felt like getting back into it again and now theres a 'new' cuo coming out and Jeffs is gone. Not only that but jeff is gone? I was going to rant but was like .... fuck theres no starbucks I don't have shit to say on topic. And now... a starbucks again? Srsly. What the fuck RunUO, make up your goddamn mind.

Much love fuckers, missed all you assholes. :p

Don't worry my mind is made up.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Is there a correlation between Starbucks reopening and SoRaged only having around one thousand posts in the last ten months?

Tumeski

Sorceror
Holy fuck, why did starbucks come back? I mean everyone was so bitchy couple of years ago about it and "FUCK WERE LOSING MONEY ON ADVERTS BRING IT BAAAACK" :S

Also wtf is these new features like the trophy point's? :eek: 246... wat?