RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do I have in my copy paste?

Radwen

Wanderer
I got negged for being honest lol.
So many people are scared of death in this culture. Its stupid. Death is a natural part of life. It can be named and talked about.

Radwen;674145 said:
So many people are scared of death in this culture. Its stupid. Death is a natural part of life. It can be named and talked about.

Nobody's talking about being scared of death. We're talking about the level of inappropriateness for someone to take an image of a person dieing and trying to construe it into some sort of comedic interweb faggotry image.

You didn't name it, or talk about it. You're making fun of it.

Radwen;674145 said:
Not like that it cant.

Radwen

Wanderer
I disagree.
It all depends on your culture and your views.
In the right time and place I'm pretty sure anyone of you would laugh at an image similar to this one if it didn't involve people you liked.

Patriotism and nationalism fails. Selective respect is hypocrite.

Radwen;674173 said:
I disagree.
It all depends on your culture and your views.
In the right time and place I'm pretty sure anyone of you would laugh at an image similar to this one if it didn't involve people you liked.

Patriotism and nationalism fails. Selective respect is hypocrite.
No sorry, I don't like seeing real innocent people being killed under any circumstances.

Death and violence can be entertaining if its in a movie or something, but dude, these were real people, with jobs and families just like you and I.

Radwen

Wanderer
Why do you think media is so concentrated on accidents and murders and war then?

Liking something doesn't necessarily bring joy. You can like something even though it makes you sad.

Fact: Most people have shitty lives and survive off drama.

kaball

Wanderer
media is built by what the majority of the society wants... so they are only the crappy reflex of the todays society ... a big pile of crap

WarAngel

Wanderer
Omfg Let's Keep Fucking Talking About How Terrible It Was Until Radwen Gets Fired From His Job As A Shock Jock On Both Msnbc And Cbs. Then We Can Rejoice, Until The Death Threats Come As Everyone Realizes How Hypocritical We Are.

Radwen

Wanderer
Its why religion is so popular. It tells you where to set lines so you don't have to work it out yourself.

Much easier to believe what other people say and fit in than seek out your own truth.

Radwen, the pic is wrong...perhaps the event didnt touch you as greatly because it wasnt your country that was attacked, but that picture is very crude, those are real people, most of whoms families are still alive, already had to watch the shit for weeks on television, its just not right, end of story.

Radwen

Wanderer
mordero;674291 said:
Extreme #1

Extreme #2

I just set the line

Exactly my point. You can only know the middle if you know where both sides are.

Radwen

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;674293 said:
Radwen, the pic is wrong...perhaps the event didnt touch you as greatly because it wasnt your country that was attacked, but that picture is very crude, those are real people, most of whoms families are still alive, already had to watch the shit for weeks on television, its just not right, end of story.

Wtf? Stfu already, you for one.
Stop pretending you have morals cuz you have one. I don't mind it coming from someone else but from you its utter bullshit.