RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What your desktop looks like

J MaNN

Wanderer
What your desktop looks like

I'm bored, just got a new windowsblinds + wallpaper, and thought maybe i would share what my desktop looks like. I also got a new cursor. So here it is:

You can post what yours looks like to if you want to.

mordero

Knight
1) You seriously have a folder named "Music BiTcH"?
2) You need to learn the minimalist approach. The fewer folders/icons/things/crap on the desktop, the better.

I will give you props for uTorrent though. And the theme is pretty cool (minus the bar up top).

J MaNN

Wanderer
mordero;744952 said:
1) You seriously have a folder named "Music BiTcH"?
2) You need to learn the minimalist approach. The fewer folders on the desktop, the better.

I will give you props for uTorrent though. And the theme is pretty cool (minus the bar up top).

Well for one, I didn't name the folder, and since there's a shortcut to it in the bar up top, I'm to lazy to change the name because that requires me editing where the folder is located etc (same with a lot of other things on there to)

And second, i had the phpBB3 folder out because i was doing something, but I'm deleting it anyways, and the other three i use quit often so i just keep them there.

Oh and i love the bar up top, it's just way easier for me to open things, and not to mention doesn't lag one bit.

mordero

Knight
J MaNN;744956 said:
Well for one, I didn't name the folder, and since there's a shortcut to it in the bar up top, I'm to lazy to change the name because that requires me editing where the folder is located etc (same with a lot of other things on there to)

And second, i had the phpBB3 folder out because i was doing something, but I'm deleting it anyways, and the other three i use quit often so i just keep them there.

Oh and i love the bar up top, it's just way easier for me to open things, and not to mention doesn't lag one bit.

The other three? Im talking about the other 30 icons you have...

Hammerhand

Knight
I like simple and I like dragons. :)

mordero

Knight
@Outkast - I like that wallpaper. I used to have that one for my comp in my living room. I moved to the painting of the fish now though.

I'm not gonna show it, but mine is Jeff's wedding picture, except I edited his wife out and photoshopped myself in.

tms you know you can merge the two avast icons... right?