RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's this?

Khaz

Knight
krrios is making a game called Sallos, but that's all I know about it. I think it's on Sourceforge.net if you want to see what that's all about.

Phantom

Knight
Khaz said:
krrios is making a game called Sallos, but that's all I know about it. I think it's on Sourceforge.net if you want to see what that's all about.

Its not a game, and its certainly not on sourceforge because that would mean PlayUO would be opensource and I doubt that will happen.

Khaz

Knight
Okay, what was it then? Someone was talking about it a little while ago; I clearly dont remember, though.

Viago

Knight
yea, its kinda like gamespy in a way, but i imagine it whould be much much better, becuse gamespy is gay at times and some games......i wonder what games whould be supported...like i know some games you can host, and aslong as a person has your ip they can connect......some games dont offer you to connect to a free service and it sets up the game for you and displays it for people to log in on. which i imagine what he whould be creating, sortof a hub where players can go to, start online games of the game they wanna play, aslong as they have it installed, and people with that same game can connect...sorta like gamespy, but like i said game spy is gay, and they dont support all games....that or im just reading too much into this.

but none the less, its kool. and cant waite.

Alis

Wanderer
New server client attirubtion need asistance i would gladly help but then the system looks interesting dont know whats used underneith the system ...

Viago

Knight
i like it its clean. just needs a game loby and the main chat lobby seperately......but thats just me i hate cramped spaces lol.

yea, its kinda like gamespy in a way, but i imagine it whould be much much better, becuse gamespy is gay at times and some games......i wonder what games whould be supported...like i know some games you can host, and aslong as a person has your ip they can connect......some games dont offer you to connect to a free service and it sets up the game for you and displays it for people to log in on. which i imagine what he whould be creating, sortof a hub where players can go to, start online games of the game they wanna play, aslong as they have it installed, and people with that same game can connect...sorta like gamespy, but like i said game spy is gay, and they dont support all games....that or im just reading too much into this.

but none the less, its kool. and cant waite.
Oh goodie :) So we may be looking at a replacement for UOGateway?

Viago

Knight
yes, i think this is what hes doing to "explore" the posibilities of this program, there are already 3 of uogamers uo shards listed.

though i whould imagine the program that whould replace uogateway to be difrent, but posibly simular in nature.

though this is me takign a shot i nthe dark, cause really dont have any idea.

alambik

Sorceror
The name you choosen for this game may be confuzing for french people. Sorry but this name really hear like a french word that means "Bastard"... May I suggest you to try finding a more... "universal" word for this game title ? Funny anyway :)