RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the comman places to find players looking for servers?

goofykid

Sorceror
Well the title pretty much says it all. After a long hiatus I am back and looking for the place where most people go to find servers, advertise servers, advertise staff, etc. Is there really any good answer for this anymore? In my time it was UO Gateway or Connect UO, but since both of those projects have been discontinued, (Except for a new funky UO gateway online server list and inactive seeming forum) I'm looking for where to go anymore for these kinds of things?

-edit-
Wow... Feel bad now just realized I mispelled Common....

goofykid

Sorceror
Anyone? I've found a few places but they all seem sort of dead. Are ListUO, and UOGateway the ones to be on now? Or is there another out there that is more lively?

goofykid

Sorceror
Thank you, I'd say that answers my question pretty well. I was keeping my searches refined to the RunUO server sections, and wasn't including the actual running servers... Obviously a critical oversight.