RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do i find a Uo Client Below 6.0.13.0

deeRC

Sorceror
Where do i find a Uo Client Below 6.0.13.0

Where can i download a Client less then 6.0.13.0 because i need to help my cousin get on a server?

Nikoru

Squire
hi

I wish I could help you.but I seem to have the same trouble. Only people with 6.0.13.0 can log into my shard. I can't find any place to download 6.0.13.0! I wish there was a way to make it so people can log in with there original UO clients. Sorry I couldn't help...if I learn something new I will post it here.

doaker

Wanderer
heck i cant upload the client here but i do have UOML and The older client tell me a good place to download 800mb to a site and i can give it to you. if you have the client just redownload it and patch where you like to patch to then your all set.

Nikoru

Squire
Hi

I found a way to help you.. go download uo cilent at UOgamecodes.com and patch it until 6.0.14.0. but DONOT let it patch it all the way up cancel it before it applys the patch :).

not blatantly advertising.....

Downloads -  

has the link to EA games version of ML. I forget exactly but it is less than 6.0.5.0. Believe it starts at 6.0.0.0

Yes stopping patching exactly at 6.0.14.0 is a pain in the butt. I have found many of the features you are trying to get by nudging closer to that 6.0.14.0 mark already exist in versions 6.0.5.0 which leaves alot of room for stopping the patch.

Also if you are willing to do some serious digging, there was a post in these forums about the older version of connectuo, how to make it work by changing skins. In that post was a post by another guy describing in depth how to set a fake file in your patch folder that would cause the patcher to patch only as high as the fake files name. Meaning you could stop a patch dead on the version number you wanted.

Too lazy to look it up for you. I just play the "can I stop it fast enough by clicking cancel lottery" the rest of you do.

deeRC

Sorceror
Thank you all soooo much im trying to get my cousin onto a shard but cant due to he has client patch at 7.0.4.3

Gman2200

Sorceror
I've actually got a local client connecting with the latest official patch. Someone ran the UO patcher to connect rather than Razor, heh. I haven't had any issues other than the "Ultima Online is Loading" image on the desktop, server won't even boot em.