RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do I get plugins?

I Cheat

Wanderer
There was one posted in this forum awhile ago by zorak, I believe it was an auto dress plugin, other then that you won't find any. When people make them they usually keep them private. I remember this guy Dipset had a plugin forum where him and someone else (I don't remember who) tried to get ideas for plugins but they were highly criticized and shutdown.

It hasn't been updated in forever. Most server's are running 2.0 and SE and stuff and it runs alot slower then it used to.. It needs to be updated.

I Cheat

Wanderer
Doomsday Pope said:
It hasn't been updated in forever. Most server's are running 2.0 and SE and stuff and it runs alot slower then it used to.. It needs to be updated.
Yes, this is true. There were a lot of parts of PlayUO that needed updating, expcially to bring it up to data with .NET 2.0 so I'd imagine it would take a nice amount of time to get everything going.