RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do screenshots go?

choochoo

Wanderer
Where do screenshots go?

I have no clue where they go, everytime someone dies it says screenshot taken. I ran a search on my computer and have not found any screenshots for krrioss. I also searched the folder in which it is installed to, but no luck. Anyone wanna help me out?

nekron_14

Sorceror
Anyways if you have used Razor, then go to My Computer, Local Disk (C), Program Files, Razor, then you should finally see a folder Labelled ScreenShots. All of your screenshots should be in there.

choochoo

Wanderer
Ummm no.. it's the krrios client taking the screenshots. It says 'Screenshot taken' in krioss everytime someone dies.

Who

Wanderer
screenshots don't save unless you have a screenshot folder. go into the main krrios directory where the client config. and and client startup is and create a folder title "screenshots", or somethign along those lines if that isnt it. after that all kill shots will be stored there by the name of hte person who got killed.