RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which version of UO do you use?

Severe

Sorceror
Till yesterday I had the t2a package but I got a little tired of not seeing all the new art (not so handy at champion spawns)
And purple llama´s instead of beetles... well... that looked like all people were on rare energy vortexes (an energy vortex sometimes appears as a purple llama on OSI)
So I bought LBR, installed it and found out my game code was already used grrrrr *spits on the "in game code sellers"*

Leviathon

Wanderer
man that sucks, Yea bitch to osi bout it they should give you an account. Also lots of computer software shops, sell returned games as new, they just check if they are in good condition and wrap them back up, its a pain in the ass when u find writing in the manual like i did, but im sure that u if u bought the game from the shop advertised as new, then they can be prossecuted :p if u wonna do that sorta thing , heheh

R

RedLineR

I also use both 2d and 3d... But have found 3D to be... errr... Lets just say... not so nice as I thought... So I put my vote in for 2d :)

A

AlejandroX

They need to fully render the world but still keep the top down perspective (with the ability to pan and zoom) :D

A

AlejandroX

Aenima said:
Where's the option for Ultima Online (Original) ?!?!?

DAMN YOU NEWAGE UOERS!!!!!$(*&@)(*@$
Hey we can keep the fantasy and aristic integrity of the original alive. But damnit, everything just looks better in 3d to me. :D

Greshor

Sorceror
I like the particle effects...so I use 3d...only for that of course...but there's something about the 2d that I'll never get tired of. Kinda of like playing Starcraft and the Fallout series because of the fantastic 2D detail!

Kiwi

Knight
I don't understand how 3d looks better though

When humans run they look like they're having seizures

The particle effects are not worth it... 99% of clothing makes you look fat