RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants Beta 37?

BeTrayed

Sorceror
Ryan wants to test his PHPBB post handling capabilities....

Nothing like this subject line to pull in 100 posts a second.

But to answer the question, I'd like to see Beta37

:twisted:

ASayre

RunUO Developer
This sure is reminiscent of a certain Who wants Beta 36 like topic ;-)

LE'ts see.. REasons to release B37, hwo about to uu, Cause of the new security features! And uhh, .. IF we ask really really really really really nicely?

not me

[sarcasm]

Not me, I don't want to see it at all, never, don't want it...

[/sarcasm]

Ok, seriously...yes I'd love to see it, can't wait to start picking through all of the custom tweaks I've done on my shard to see if the new beta has them or not...and if not start trying to work them into the new release ;o) Keeps me busy for an hour or two or thirty.

lordomega

Wanderer
The security feature will be nice, along with the LOS changes in the core. :) This will be an excellent release indeed.

JonnyBrav

Wanderer
I do!! there is only one thing : Are the Beta 36 script going to work? Cuz if not, I'll have to arrange all my script before upgrading to beta 27 :? . Oh well i do want it!! :D :D :D

Phantom

Knight
JonnyBrav said:
I do!! there is only one thing : Are the Beta 36 script going to work? Cuz if not, I'll have to arrange all my script before upgrading to beta 27 :? . Oh well i do want it!! :D :D :D

Of course C# is C# it doesn't change.

mebane2

Wanderer
No, but the libraries the 3rd party code draws on does. Many scripts had to be changed with the last upgrade.

Daegon

Wanderer
Ryan, of course we want it. But, we want it on your terms... no rushing :) If it is a little ways off, can we get a preview of whats in it? =)

psz

Administrator
Nah... Beta's fine... Anything else, and we'd have people bitching that it's NOT a beta, but has bugs :-P

S

Seven

I agree. give a small preview b4 you rush it out on the market :)