RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos ready for the next RunUO Release?

Nora said:
The new release need to have fixed the bug of the client 4.0.1a cause it dont let you login. (sumtimes) :rolleyes:

It does and krrios already posted a fix for that on the boards if you do not wish to wait.

Atomic

Wanderer
Well, you have posted this teaser almost a month ago, it's time enought to make us crazy waiting, don't you think?

*starts to jump like crazy and scream about next release*

can you at least post more teasers?

Dracolique

Sorceror
*punches tylius in the chest*

TAKE THAT!!!

god dammit.... you survived.... well, I guess that means your heart can handle the next release, huh?

lol ;)

Tylius

Sorceror
Agh,

*pant pant*

*collapses*

oooOOOoooOOooOO
[Spirit Speak]

Well now I can handle anything!
You can touch me!

Rooster2

Sorceror
I don't know what you're all complaining about... The darned release, B36 is sitting over in the downloads area waiting for you to snag it.. Now quit posting on here and get to upgrading, lol :)

Special - K

Wanderer
Lol... I guess I can't realy be ready for beta 36 :D But I am hells ready for beta 37 whenever you decide to release it :D Anyways... Keep up the good work you guys are going fast, and doing great job!