RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHy cant I join? Help plz

Ymir

Wanderer
WHy cant I join? Help plz

Hi I installed the gateway latest version and need to know how to join this game since my friends told me it was a free online rpg cause if it isn't I don't know where to get UO software can anyone plz help?

Anageth

Wanderer
Re: WHy cant I join? Help plz

Ymir said:
Hi I installed the gateway latest version and need to know how to join this game since my friends told me it was a free online rpg cause if it isn't I don't know where to get UO software can anyone plz help?

1. Use proper grammar, such as COMMAS AND STOPS! I almost had a heart attack while reading...

2. You want to join this game?? There's millions of shards...

3. It's all free, if you want UO go to Gamespot.

Ymir

Wanderer
Umm... dude it says cannot find account from billing records can you plz help I'm new and a first time user. I don't have the game itself either cause I broke the cd on way home from electronic boutique. can you plz help?

jnleonard3

Wanderer
Download it from IGN or someplace like that, and you should of kept the CD case, theres a code on the back for 30 free days and a account

psz

Administrator
The www.uo.com link INCLUDES a registration number. (I just checked)

The download has EVERYTHING you need to install UO from scratch.

jnleonard3

Wanderer
Wait...did you used to play UO? or do you want to play?
Either way you need your CD case for the your broken game, there is 2 codes on the back you need to enter to be able to activate/revactivate your account

jnleonard3

Wanderer
:?
you got yourself into a big mess here...hrmmm...well, here are your options

1) Buy AOS again
2) goto UO.com and get a free account for 15 days then download AOS off of a download site
3) Give Up (last resort)

Thats your options that i can think of..