RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHy cant I join? Help plz

psz

Administrator
Dude. Go to www.uo.com

Click the trial thing. It's at the top left.

Half way down is a download link.

THIS IS BELOW THE REGISTRATION CODE BIT

You *DO NOT* need *ANY CODES AT ALL* Just click Download. It will take you to the gigex site to download.

Click to download the demo. NOT the house tool, NOT the trailer.

As I said, it PROVIDES YOU with a code

NOTE: You will receive a REGISTRATION CODE in a NEW browser window when the download is complete. Save this registration code. It is REQUIRED to participate in the trial.

See?

Now you will have AOS, and you will have 15 days free.

Mr.X

Wanderer
Re: Breathe!

Ymir said:
Hi I installed the gateway latest version and need to know how to join this game since my friends told me it was a free online rpg cause if it isn't I don't know where to get UO software can anyone plz help?

You can get the program through:
http://downloads.ign.com/objects/573/573032d.html

Also to get the reg key I think that you would have to apply for the trial key if you only want to try it for 15 days. Or you can use the key on the back of your jewel case for a long term subscription. Now for UOGateway you can forget completely about the whole reg key issue. Just install then launch uogateway after UOAOS is installed. Pick a shard you might like and play. Some shards don’t have auto account turned on so you would have to make an account with them before playing that kinda shard. Anyways hope that helps.