RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why dont build an axis for runuo ?

Thiago A.

Wanderer
Why dont build an axis for runuo ?

Why do not build a program thar can look at your files on load, categorize by by item types and have a simple interface alowing us to add a respawn or simpli summon the object ....
and have image when u select a item, animal, or other thing
Im not playing in OSI, so .... i dont know the new animals, itens and other things ...

sory about my poor english .... im not american

S

shadeuo

Yea i asked the same cuz pandora wouldnt work on my pc (win 98 lol)but i bought a new pc with xp and tried it and pandora is as good if not better than axis

Arya

Wanderer
Actually Pandora should run on any system that has .NET 1.1 installed... and Win98 can run that just fine...

Tim

Wanderer
98 should run fine... Yeah, keep in mind that most people using 98 don't have much ram OR a decent processor. At least, not decent enough to meet today's demand in system resources.

Thiago A.

Wanderer
Yea i asked the same cuz pandora wouldnt work on my pc (win 98 lol)but i bought a new pc with xp and tried it and pandora is as good if not better than axis

hey man ... u did not bougth a pc with xp ... u bougth a new PC and have intalled xp ...
=]