RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why wont my server uptime go past 0%?

Marcus247

Wanderer
Are you running your server 24/7? Read the UOG thingy to see if your missing something. You might be breaking the rules.

Devious

Wanderer
i am not sure if i can help but i noticed every half hour the uogateway program pings your server. if it does u get .5% of uptime i believe.( i am sure i will be corrected if wrong.) thats what gives you up time. if it doesn't ping your server or shard, then you might have something wrong. Good Luck.

Quantos

Lord
Have you posted about this at the UOGateway forum? I had a similar problem quite a while ago. It turns out my IP was in a banned range, once MrFixit unbanned it the problem went away. Nobody supports UOGateway the way MrFixit does.

Mostlikly, you probably have a router. What you need to do is go to uogateway and go to the link on the left that says "Routers". It will explain how to fix the problem. I hope you know how to set up a forward. If you dont, I will walk you through it, just pm me.