RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will someone tell me

neck

Wanderer
will someone tell me

the steps to running myself a shard i've downloaded runuo i have the game i just need what to do next pls help ty NECK

Tavara

Wanderer
Said link does not work currently...at least it doesn't for me.

Has it been moved/changed? I can't seem to figure it out either...

Phantom

Knight
Tavara said:

It was a link to the FAQ Forum topic.

You can look through the topics yourself I am sure.

Sasha_S

Wanderer
Hope this Helps

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31396&highlight=Mobiles

download that MrFixit is a god send! after installing RunUO make a backup of your Server.cs its in the Scripts folder / Misc :) ok then from there go on Uogateway

www.uogateway.com mega useful!

and go to local server settings in the upper right hand corner and add your shard

for Now just use 127.0.0.1 as IP and 2593 As port and put the name to whatever u want.

Ok then Run RunUO server let it load and it shouldnt have errors after it gets done loading you will Know cause it will Show an IP or IPs at the bottom meaning its ready to be logged into :p

KK now just log in and play around and get used to it hehe theres a list of Admin and GM commands in the Docs folder found within the RunUO folder and [ is the command thing for Example [add sandals adds sandals to ground hehe :p Hope I helped if I wasnt clear enough or you need step by step you can private message me and we can set up some kinda chat thingy to walk ya through ;) :p

Sasha_S

Wanderer
oops missed one step

O duh missed a big step after downloading MrFixits Server.cs file and backing up the old one replace it with MrFixits sorry was getting ahead of my self :D

stormwolff

Knight
Tavara said:

Said link was also posted on 02-12-2004, 01:06 AM before we were on these new forums :p Its a good idea to read the dates on posts because any forum links posted before we moved to these forums will be non functional.

Sasha gave you pretty much all you need. I suggest taking a few days and read through the faq forum and read through the new join forum before getting started.