RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window Size/Macro Editor

Pr0zAk

Wanderer
Window Size/Macro Editor

Ok, I tried searching here and asking around on IRC but no one knew/seemed to wanna help and this client seems pretty kick ass so I'd like to figure it out.

Window issues....
I run 1280x1024 and game 800x600. Well I opened config and plugged those in at first and went to load and the game bugs out and seems to partially hang when entering. So i had to lower it to 1024x768 and 800x600. That was mildly ok.
Man question tho...Anyway I can get the screen to open and stay maximized so I dont have to readjust it whenever opening/switchign chars? All my gumps(except paper and skills) seem to close also when I exit. If all those can be answer and solved...then there must be a way for the window positions to save(and my game screen can be in the lower left corner)...Also when you dont have night sigh on and move your game, You see that transparent black overlay...anyway to move that back over your screen or totally?

Macro...
there has to be a REALLY simple answer to this one but I still cant figure it out. Say I wanna bind something to alt+1 and ctrl+1...How do you get it? I enter something under alt, then unclick alt, and do ctrl and make a new but it doesnt save the alt...
I made the alt, closed the window, went back in to make a ctrl one, still no save
click on diff macros...no save
...Im missing something since I _KNOW_ you can do it since other people have said they did it(but wont answer how)

Thanks Ahead of time.

FeaR-Cizin

Wanderer
I had a hard time figuring that one out myself. What you do is make your first Cntr+1 macro, then you click open keyboard or whatever it is, and click an open key. Up above that there is a box where that key went to, click in the box and hit the 1 key, then finish making your macro.