RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working 7xGM Skillball (RunUO2.0Final)

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Hate to necro an older thread, but how would I go about editing this skillball, to only raise a skill a set number of points?

(i.e. player has 50 in Magery, and purchases a +20 Skillball that raises his/her skill to 70)

GaRnEle

Sorceror
You could easy use this Set. Ive edited this. Just try it out.
Including :

• +1 Limited/Unlimited Skillball
  • +5 Limited/Unlimited Skillball
  • +10 Limited/Unlimited Skillball
  • +15 Limited/Unlimited Skillball
  • +20 Limited/Unlimited Skillball
  • +25 Limited/Unlimited Skillball
  • +50 Limited/Unlimited Skillball

Attachments

• SkillballSet.rar
    28.2 KB · Views: 55
I added the missing skills, and included the three new SA (Mysticism, Imbuing, Throwing) .

Also slimmed down the gump, and improved its look to something more appealing.
(Skillball is set to Movable = false) just add to your CharacterCreation.cs

(Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs)
add to "private static void AddBackpack":
Code:
PackItem( new SkillBall() );
PackItem( new StatBall() );

preview:
View attachment 65958

Nice work, the only way you could improve on that is add Expansion checks and have the list of skills automatically generated with a for each to increment the position of the checkboxes and labels on the gump so that it will show correctly regardless of the amount of skills. Then add the LIMSkillball that only allows PvP (with expansion checks). This is just a thought, I would have used it that way, I'll just end up removing the skills not available on my server. Quick question for you, what program do you use to generate your gumps? Thank you for your excellent work tidying this up and updating it for the latest expansion =)

MrNice

Squire
This is the skillball.cs (SA version) Updated to prevent exploiting. Skillball must be in backpack to use and now it checks to make sure its still in your backpack after you pick your 7 skills and click ok. Tested on latest SVN let me know if you find any problems or a neater way to write the code.

Attachments

• Skillball.cs
    17.6 KB · Views: 50