RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working 7xGM Skillball (RunUO2.0Final)

JamzeMcC

Squire
Just add it into the CharacterCreation.cs Search for this line:
Code:
PackItem( new Gold( 1000 ) );
and under those add:
Code:
PackItem(new(the name of the item));

Sexy-Vampire

Sorceror
can some one fix my problum of the stat ball not alowing you to change stats even if you set srt dex and int to corect total

JamzeMcC

Squire
Sexy-Vampire;835570 said:
can some one fix my problum of the stat ball not alowing you to change stats even if you set srt dex and int to corect total

My first thought is... Did you change the totals in SkillCheck.cs? Check these lines:
Code:
public static bool CanRaise( Mobile from, Stat stat )
		{
			if ( !(from is BaseCreature && ((BaseCreature)from).Controlled) )
			{
				if ( from.RawStatTotal >= from.StatCap )
					return false;
			}

switch ( stat )
			{
				case Stat.Str: return ( from.StrLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawStr < 125 );
				case Stat.Dex: return ( from.DexLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawDex < 125 );
				case Stat.Int: return ( from.IntLock == StatLockType.Up && from.RawInt < 125 );
			}

return false;
		}

The 125's there are what each can cap out at. So even if total is 500, the rest wont go higher.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Next place I would check would be your PlayerMobile. I know theres a couple places in there that talks about RawStr and what not. I fubar'd my MS Virtual Studios so it wont search but I would check there next. After I reinstall I will search again and see if I can find it too.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Sexy-Vampire;835592 said:
is there a cap on the ball ? i have 500 stat cap and want the ball to set up to that ?

Haha I didnt even think to have you look there.... Sorry :( This part in your Statball.cs:
Code:
if (StrVal > 125 || StrVal < 25 || DexVal > 125 || DexVal < 25 || IntVal > 125 || IntVal < 25)
                        {
                            m.SendMessage("Stats can be between 25-125, please try again.");
                            break;
                        }
                        else if (StrVal + DexVal + IntVal != m.StatCap)
                        {
                            m.SendMessage("The stats you've entered equal {0}, your stats cannot exceed, nor be below {1}, please try again.", StrVal + DexVal + IntVal, m.StatCap);
                            break;
                        }
                        else

Same as SkillCheck.cs

Except I think be default its at 100 or something less than 125

Sexy-Vampire

Sorceror
umm no i found it it was this line
Code:
if ( ( ( str + dex + intel ) > m_From.StatCap ) || ( ( str + dex + intel ) < m_From.StatCap ) |
| ( str < 10 ) || ( dex < 10 ) || ( intel < 10 ) |
| ( str > [COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR]) || ( dex >[COLOR="Red"] 100[/COLOR] ) || ( intel > [COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR] ) )

i had to change it to
Code:
if ( ( ( str + dex + intel ) > m_From.StatCap ) || ( ( str + dex + intel ) < m_From.StatCap ) |
| ( str < 10 ) || ( dex < 10 ) || ( intel < 10 ) |
| ( str > [COLOR="Red"]1000[/COLOR] ) || ( dex > [COLOR="Red"]1000[/COLOR] ) || ( intel > [COLOR="Red"]1000 [/COLOR]) )

Ty for the help tho

Evanonian

Sorceror
I've searched all over the place and this Skillball is almost perfect for what I need except I'm trying to launch a AoS based server before Paragons etc and every other Skillball I've found has Spellweaving, Bushido and Ninjitsu. And from what I remember(correct me if i'm wrong) the only difference in skills from this UO;R Skillball and AoS would be Chivalry and Necromancy right? If anyone out there could please help me find a Skillball to do as such I'd be real grateful.

I have a Skillball script that I was trying to edit but kept getting errors so I deleted it otherwise I'd post the errors but I know the "Skill Array" isn't in the same alphabetical order as the skills menu or something along those lines pardon my ignorance.

In advanced, thanks. :eek:

Grom09

Sorceror
there is still some exploits here,
when double click skillball or statball = opens gump, then you can transfer to someone else' backpack. and if it is in their backpack you click accept on your gump and boom the ball is gone... should really make it :
on dblclick = open gump, on use = delete if in backpack. I'l try to fix in meanwhile if ppl gave up on this

MrNice

Squire
found a bug. Use the skill ball just get the gump open, put skill ball on ground, friend opens it gets menu. Player 1 uses it - ball deletes his skills are set. Player two though the ball is gone still has the gump, selects his skills- also gets them.

Grom09

Sorceror
i got a question about the stat ball.. how to make the stat cap only 225, why is it set to 230?
i haven't changed caps. how do i set to only 225 on this script
thx

JamzeMcC

Squire
Its a vet reward thing. adds+5 when your account is 30+days old.

Code:
                public static bool SkillCapRewards = true; // assuming vet rewards are enabled, should total skill cap bonuses be awarded? (720 skills total at 4th level)
Line 40 in RewardSystem.cs

If you look down to line 488 you will see where it has your skill caps

GaRnEle

Sorceror
These days i will update the skillballs to make it RunUO2.1 compatible and create these balls for RunUO1.0 too

KHzspeed

Sorceror
I added the missing skills, and included the three new SA (Mysticism, Imbuing, Throwing) .

Also slimmed down the gump, and improved its look to something more appealing.
(Skillball is set to Movable = false) just add to your CharacterCreation.cs

(Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs)
add to "private static void AddBackpack":
Code:
PackItem( new SkillBall() );
PackItem( new StatBall() );

preview:
Skillball.png

Attachments

• StatusBalls .v2.rar
    4.5 KB · Views: 121