RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Builders??

tofu55

Wanderer
World Builders??

Ive looke deverywhere for a world builder that works with Run Uo 1.0 and have gone through every major one i can find, i even tried world forge but when i go to place a tile all it says on my character is the command and nothing happends,if there is no workable program for building your own custom map, where might i find the commands to build it in game, after removing all the buildings by freezing them.

floppydisc

Sorceror
Try out my editor, it should work perfectly (WorldForge should work too, so maybe your problem is somewhere else ... don't forget that neither RunUO nor UO should be running while you edit something ...)

Vhaerun

Sorceror
MulEditor works. WorldForge works but can be really painstaking and can take a long, long time.

Another that we use on our custom map is Dragon (available at www.ryandor.com I believe). We chose Dragon 9, and it seems to do what we need it to, and only have to work with Dragon and BMP files.

mogbert

Wanderer
I recently completed my map

i recently completed my map...

i compiled the map with dragon
and did most the rest of the work freezing in runuo to the static files
but neering the end i found these programs

http://worldmaker.ryandor.com/news.php

Map editor
and
Multi editor

Multi editor allows you to build structures and then import them into map
editor for placement..

i can say for a fact they increased the production of my map. if it wasnt for these programs id prob still be freezing / worldforging for the next year. haha