RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Load Error - PricedHealer

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
If anyone has a complete copy of this system, functioning with the latest Orb SVN (r17), I'd greatly appreciate it if you could upload a copy of your Distros, for comparison purposes. I still seem to have a de/serialize issue somewhere, and I'm unable to perform world saves, until it's fixed (meaning, the server is useless until the error is resolved). Thanks!

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Just a head's up, I've removed Automated Staff altogether until I'm able to obtain some individualized support, or an update is released (without these crazy issues). I appreciate all help I've received thus far, but I'm unable to leave my server sit until this system can be fixed. Unfortunately, it already corrupted all of my world saves, and that in itself, is detrimental enough. I may not even add the system back in; that decision has yet to be made.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Well, to be honest with you, yours doesn't differ from mine, at all. Granted you have an addition for Poker and Bank Storage, and a few edits are higher up than mine, but aside from that, they're identical. My last copy of PM is still in this thread, but I can upload my new one (which is now just the default PM that came packed with the SVN).

I've attached my NEW one, without ANY edits except for FS:ATS. When you find the time, have a look-see and set me straight on merging it with the Automated Staff.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    171.9 KB · Views: 2

JamzeMcC

Squire
Heres your copy of PM back with the automated staff in it. I added in all the sections for the Automated staff. Try this out and let me know if it works or not.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile (4).cs
    173.2 KB · Views: 2

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Well, the issue can't be with PM then; I trust that you made all the correct adjustments as you actually know what you're doing. That being said, it has to be with BaseVendor. I copied a version of my server (since I had removed the system), and re-added everything needed. It was virtually a drag n' drop with the exception of BaseVendor (which I simply downloaded from this thread again). I also made the adjustment to the serialization with GameMaster_GM (as recommended by you in the Automated Staff thread).

Yes, I also tried a fresh world save as well. I'm fairly certain I followed all needed steps, and still received the GameMaster_GM error.

I've uploaded GameMaster_GM again, and BaseVendor as well. Thanks again for all the help.

Attachments

• GameMaster_GM.cs
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BaseVendor.cs
    40.1 KB · Views: 3

JamzeMcC

Squire
ok... From what I remember, you were not going to worry about the access levels. I did not add them in on the PM so I took those edits out of these ones here. I also updated your BaseVendor so that it will accept your FS:ATS changes as well as they were not in there. Heres the 2 scripts you sent, see what happens when you run the server and let me know.

Attachments

• BaseVendor.cs
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
  • GameMaster_GM.cs
    28.5 KB · Views: 1

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Do you value your hair? If so, you might not want to read the rest of this. :confused:

I received the EXACT same error, again.

Code:
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.GameMaster_GM
- Serial: 0x00000002
Delete the object? (y/n)

I drag n' dropped each of your updated scripts - PM, BaseVendor, and GameMaster_GM. I booted the server with a fresh save, called the GM, tried a keyword, saved and rebooted.

Any chance you could upload your copy of the package (without the distro edits)? Just the folder that is in Customs. All of the edits made to the Engines/Help were minimal.. so there is absolutely no possibility that those are the problem.

JamzeMcC

Squire
This dont make sense! With the fresh copies of the scripts, the world loads, saves and reboots ok? But with these edits, it doesnt?

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
I know... I'm thinking it has something to do with the latest SVN. They must have changed something in r17. My server runs perfectly fine without this script; but the moment I add it, saves are corrupted and I get serialization errors.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Heres the files with the PlayerMobile merged. ONLY the Automated staff is in so far. Only these files are needed, you do not need to worry about the base vendor or anything else...

Attachments

• Automated Staff.zip
    128.9 KB · Views: 5

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Just to note... I didn't run my server at all this afternoon (just a copy/paste version of it), and upon trying to load the original server, I received a serialization error, despite not receiving one the night prior, after repeated restarts w/ saves. As crazy as it sounds, essentially, the server "fried" while not being used.

I'm beginning to think it's Orb's SVN, and not these scripts. Doing a quick search pulls limited results, but each one of those results are directly related to this new SVN. Different systems, different users, same error.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
I recently merged the Orb SVN into the newest RunUO SVN, not the RunUO SVN into the orb SVN...

I don't have the automated staff crap, but mine is fine. o.o